With Canucks heading into their 50th season, we are looking to hire new Quick Service Attendants and are looking for your amazing referrals!
As a one-time, limited time offer, we are launching a Quick Service Attendant referral bonus program!
From today until November 30, 2019, you may be eligible to receive a $100 Canucks gift card as a referral bonus for each referred candidate who is hired as a Quick Service Attendant. In order to receive this bonus:
- Have your candidate apply online HERE and attend a hiring fair or interview at Rogers Arena between now and November 30, 2019
- The candidate must be a new employee (cannot be a current or previous employee)
- At the hiring fair or interview, the candidate must give your first and last name, as well as your position title (to assign you as the referring employee)
- The candidate must be successfully hired as a Quick Service Attendant and still be an active employee in good standing on April 6, 2020
- You must be an active employee in good standing on April 6, 2020
When a Quick Service Attendant candidate that you have referred has been successfully hired, you will be notified via email that you may be eligible for a $100 Canucks gift card as a referral bonus if the above conditions are met. There is no limit to the number of candidates you may refer and you may receive a $100 Canucks gift card for each successful referral.
This referral bonus only applies to referrals interviewed for a Quick Service Attendant position between today and November 30, 2019. If you refer a successful candidate to a different position, you will still be entered in the regular referral program prize draw.
*** Please use the below image for an Instagram post that you are welcome to share on social media to direct people to apply. Please ensure they use your first and last name when they arrive at the job fair or interview.***
Thank you for your help in creating a strong team and we look forward to meeting your referrals soon!