We are honored to present our 3rd annual Harvey Jones Award for Leadership Excellence to PT supervisors who exemplify the values and leadership qualities that we saw in Harvey each and every day.
Harvey Jones was known as a leader with great integrity who was respected by all who worked with him. He retired from CSE in 2017. Harvey was an integral part of our Canucks family for over 22 years and personified the ultimate leader.
The Harvey Jones Award for Leadership Excellence is awarded to supervisors who:
- Are strong people leaders and are able to motivate, inspire and develop talent.
- Show considerable commitment to the fan experience.
- Demonstrate innovation and results when looking at their business.
- Place the goals of the company before the goals of their department or themselves.
- Build a culture of empowerment, pride, teamwork, transparency, accountability and being solutions-focused.
- Part-time event & hospitality supervisors in Events, Vault, Culinary, Premium, Quick Service, Warehouse, Tickets Centre and Retail (representing approx. 160 supervisors)
- Employees who have received a “solid performer” or better on their annual performance review
- Employees must be currently employed at the time of nomination and employed since the start of the season
- Employees who have successfully completed their probation period
Each eligible winner will receive:
- 2 tickets to an upcoming concert of their choice or
- 2 tickets to a Canucks Game and dinner at Encore
Awards will be presented at the end of season dinner hosted by CSE leaders on April 30th, 2019.
- Individual employees may be nominated based on one or more of the leadership performance standards.
- An employee, peer or manager may nominate employees. Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Input will be required from the employee’s manager, if someone other than the employee’s manager is nominating them.
- Deadline to submit nominations is by the end of day on April 17th, 2019
- Please complete this form to submit a nomination
Winners are selected by CSE leaders and will be awarded based on nominees’ overall contributions to their department and the organization. The Award recipient’s manager will notify winners and the award will be presented at the end of season dinner.